PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
· Full name
· Mobile and Residence No.
· Present address and/or Provincial address
· Civil Status
· Age, Sex, Birthdate, and birthplace
· Diploma / Transcript of Records
· SSS, TIN, PAGIBIG, AND PHILHEALTH NO.
· Passport Number
· Family Background
· Educational Background
· Work Experience
· Company Position
· Character Reference
· Training Certificates
· Photocopy of government IDs
· Professional and civic organizations membership
· Designation of the DPO
USE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be used for the following purposes:
i. assessing and evaluating suitability for employment in any current or prospective position with ADM;
ii. verifying identity and the accuracy of personal details and other information provided;
iii. all administrative and human resources-related matters within ADM, including administering payroll, granting access to its premises and computer systems, processing leave applications, administering insurance and other benefits, processing claims and expenses, investigating any acts or defaults (or suspected acts or defaults), employment/appointment or continued employment/appointment in any position within ADM, developing human resource policies and etc.;
iv. managing and terminating employment relationship with ADM, including monitoring internet access and use of its intranet emails to investigate potential contraventions of its internal or external compliance regulations, and resolving any employment-related grievances;
v. ensuring business continuity for ADM in the event that employment with the company is or will be terminated;
vi. performing obligations under or in connection with the provision of ADM services to ADM’s existing clients and prospecting clients;
vii. documentation of activities, events and seminars;
viii. facilitating any proposed or confirmed merger, acquisition or business asset transaction involving any part of ADM, or corporate restructuring process;
ix. performing obligations under or in connection with contract of employment with ADM, including payment of remuneration and tax;
x. facilitating ADM’s compliance with any laws, customs, and regulations which may be applicable to the company; and
xi. For all other legitimate purposes relevant and necessary for employment
TO WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
(i) any other departments within ADM or if necessary, with Government agencies;
(ii) any third party service provider that grants administrative services, data processing, computer or other services to ADM.
The Personal Data you have provided our Sites shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
You are entitled to the following rights:
1. Be informed on the nature, purpose, and extent of the processing of your personal data;
2. To access the information you have given and be furnished a copy thereof;
3. To correct, rectify or supplement information should any data be found to be inaccurate or incomplete;
4. To suspend, withdraw or object to the processing of your personal data;
5. To order the erasure, blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from the company’s filing system upon discovery of substantial proof that the personal data are already incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or are no longer necessary for the purposes which they were collected;
6. Be indemnified for damages suffered due to the violation of the lawful processing of your personal data or your rights as a data subject; and
7. To obtain a copy of your personal data in an electronic and structured format which is commonly used and allows for further use.
The company has established appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Data provided to us. We use secure servers, firewalls, and encryption in safeguarding the storage of data. Employees, agents, and officers of the company who are involved in the processing of personal data of applicants, customers/client shall hold personal data under strict confidentiality. This obligation shall continue even after or upon termination or separation of employment with the company.
By submitting your data to ADM, you are giving your consent for ADM to use and process your data for legitimate purposes mentioned and discussed above. You also have the option to withdraw your consent anytime. Should you wish to amend your personal data kept by ADM or withdraw your consent, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at (02) 366-1167 or via email at .
ADM & Partners Data Privacy and Consulting, Inc.
Data Protection Officer
Unit 204-205, Thompson’s Square,
#165 Tomas Morato Avenue,
Brgy. Obrero, Quezon City